Patricia Field ‘disappointed’ by John Galliano vilification.
Patricia Field is ‘disappointed’ by how John Galliano has been treated.
The legendary ‘Sex And The City’ stylist has stood by the scorned fashion designer since his dismissal from Dior in 2011 after his racist rant in a Paris bar was made public, and can’t believe his four-day workshop at Parsons The New School for Design in New York City was cancelled last month.
Patricia told The Telegraph newspaper: ”Whatever he did, he didn’t kill somebody. He got drunk or high and just popped.
”This is not an evil person, never an evil person always a good person, and I was very disappointed about the stuff at Parsons. They wanna learn fashion, who best to learn it from than John Galliano?”
The fashion mogul also compared Galliano’s fall from grace to the media vilifications of Michael Jackson and Britney Spears, saying we live in a hypocritical society.
She added: ”We, America, wherever, have done the most horrible things and some guy flips his wig and you know, the world’s all over it.”
Patricia thinks Galliano would be the ideal candidate to take over from his good friend and loyal supporter Oscar de la Renta - whose clothes she regularly used on ‘Sex and the City’ - when he eventually retires and hopes he can make a full comeback.
- theotherwomanmovie likes this
- reaganclare likes this
- inthe-windsofchange likes this
- theandrewflynn reblogged this from johngallianotheking
- derekmega likes this
- lynncom likes this
- styleintheair likes this
- jaibenz likes this
- thebiracialjesus likes this
- yeahyeahyee likes this
- teamgalliano likes this
- ar-couture likes this
- cnamh likes this
- anafterlifewithyou reblogged this from johngallianotheking
- johngallianotheking reblogged this from johngallianolesincroyables and added:
- johngallianotheking likes this
- 768906435 reblogged this from johngallianolesincroyables
- bag-full-of-bits likes this
- sinared likes this
- sinared reblogged this from johngallianofashion
- wheremyhouse likes this
- carissagold reblogged this from johngallianofashion
- yiism likes this
- marij-94791199 likes this
- johngallianofashion reblogged this from johngallianolesincroyables
- hurtsbeautifully likes this
- demvisualfeels likes this
- d-o-l-c-e likes this
- foxybody reblogged this from johngallianolesincroyables
- sadboysilhouette likes this
- johngallianolesincroyables posted this